Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah’s home repair program
About the Program
We offer home repair services to homeowners so they can continue to live in safe, decent homes for
years to come. Some of our home repair work includes painting, landscaping, weatherization and
minor repair services to preserve home exteriors and revitalize neighborhoods.
How does Home Preservation work?
- Families partner with Habitat based on income, need and willingness to help.
- We use volunteer labor and donated materials to keep costs low.
- An affordable loan is made to the homeowner to cover the cost of the work. Payments are placed in a revolving fund to help Home Preservation serve others in need.
Why do we offer these services?
- Families need to live in safe and well-maintained homes.
- Elderly and disabled individuals can feel safe in their homes.
- Neighborhoods become revitalized.
- Community connections are made.
- Affordable housing inventory is preserved.
Download the application or fill out the interest form to find out how you can get involved in Home Preservation projects today.
Email your application to email@example.com
or bring it in person to the Habitat ReStore at 835 S Bluff, St George UT 84770
How do I apply?
- Download the application on this page and fill it out completely
- If the question doesn’t apply to you, you may mark N/A or leave it blank
- Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered
- Attach additional sheets as needed
- Send or bring in additional documents
- If there are co-applications, both must sign
What are the program requirements?
- Own and occupy a home that needs and could benefit from short-term exterior improvements
- Meet income guidelines
- Be willing to work with Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah
- Be unable to complete projects due to age, disability, or other circumstances
What do I need to turn in with the application?
- Your newest income tax return.
- If you did not file taxes for this past year, please provide a letter, signed by you, that states you did not file taxes and the reason why.
- Your last 2 paycheck stubs or other proof of income.
- You last 2 bank statements showing all checking, saving, and loan balances.
- If you do not have a bank account, please write that on the application.
- Proof of child support and/or public assistance if you receive them.
- This includes SSI, TANF, Social Security, disability, food stamps, etc.
- Proof of Homeowners insurance
Want more information on Habitat’s Home Preservation Program?
We are an ecumenical housing ministry committed to providing safe, decent, affordable housing for qualified low-income families in Washington County, UT.
- Address: 835 South Bluff St
St George, UT 84770
- Phone : (435) 628-4041
- Email: Director@habitatswu.org
Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive our news and updates.