The Habitat Server Night Experience
If you've never been to one of our Server Nights, here is the gist of it:
- You purchase Golden Corral dinner tickets through Habitat (either online or at the ReStore).
- You arrive hungry and ready to eat, mingle, and win prizes!
- Once entering, you are greeted by our lovely Krista, who is ReStore Assistant Manager and Volunteer Coordinator.
- During dinner, Habitat staff, from the ReStore, Affiliate, and Board of Directors, come around, visit with you, clear your plates, and serve you.
- Due to such wonderful service ;) , you can drop tips into Habitat's jar and ring the bell! All funds received go directly into building the home for our next partner family.
- Throughout the evening there are opportunity drawings for awesome prizes! Check out some of the prizes from this last event - we gave away Habitat swag, along with prizes to Brigham's Playhouse, Chick-Fil-A, Christensen's, Sunset West Bowling, Twisted Noodle, Riggatti's Pizza, and more!
- Your attendance makes a difference for a family here in Washington County (plus you had a nice meal out!).
We are grateful for the support those within the community give us. It is our mission and hope that everyone in Washington County has a safe, decent, and affordable place to live. By attending and participating in our events - both big and small - you can play a major role in bringing Habitat's goals to fruition. Thank you for attending our Server Night, we hope to see you at our next event!
Also, a heartfelt thank you to our donors that contributed prizes for our opportunity drawings. Their donations definitely made the night more fun for all!