Grow with us
Habitat for Humanity is growing!
We are excited to announce that our ReStore is open in Cedar City! The ReStore is a home improvement discount outlet and donation center that sells gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials, and appliances to the general public at a fraction of the retail price. Every dollar you spend at the ReStore gets us one step closer to building affordable housing in Iron County.
Stop by today!
-Kayo Skandunas Executive Director
As we prepare to expand, we are asking for community members and local businesses to partner with us. So here are some of our immediate needs:
- Fixtures, computer, and office supplies for the ReStore
- Volunteers to help put the ReStore together
- Leads for printing signs and banners
- A Forklift
- Part-time employees to staff the ReStore
- Donated product to stock the ReStore
- Funding to assist in the transition
- Feedback from community members
– Finally, we have secured a space for the ReStore at 96 N. Main Street, Suite B1, right next to Lin’s Market in Cedar City- We get the keys on Feb 1st!
– We have posted open positions to Indeed.com. So go ahead and apply!
– Also, we will be opening up a donation center once we are in the retail space!
We are an ecumenical housing ministry committed to providing safe, decent, affordable housing for qualified low-income families in Washington County, UT.
Subscribe to out newletter to receive our news and updates