Grow with us
Habitat for Humanity is growing!
We have a pulse on the changing climate surrounding decent, affordable housing in Utah, therefore we believe this expansion will afford us the opportunity to help more families who are struggling with home insecurity and the rising cost of home ownership. We feel the best approach to advancing our mission in Iron County is to open a ReStore in Cedar City, so we are currently reviewing available spaces that will fit our needs. The ReStore is the largest fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity and falls under the umbrella of the affiliate.
-Kayo Skandunas Executive Director
As we prepare to expand, we are asking for community members and local businesses to partner with us. So here are some of our immediate needs:
- Fixtures, computer, and office supplies for the ReStore
- Volunteers to help put the ReStore together
- Leads for printing signs and banners
- A Forklift
- Part-time employees to staff the ReStore
- Donated product to stock the ReStore
- Funding to assist in the transition
- Feedback from community members
– Finally, we have secured a space for the ReStore at 96 N. Main Street, Suite B1, right next to Lin’s Market in Cedar City- We get the keys on Feb 1st!
– We have posted open positions to Indeed.com. So go ahead and apply!
– Also, we will be opening up a donation center once we are in the retail space!
We are an ecumenical housing ministry committed to providing safe, decent, affordable housing for qualified low-income families in Washington County, UT.
Subscribe to out newletter to receive our news and updates