Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah ReStore
Reports to: ReStore Manager
To Apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible schedule Tuesday- Saturday from 9-6
$11-$12/ Hour starting pay
Assist the ReStore Staff in the pick-up of merchandise from donors, safely packing the donation in the ReStore truck and trailer, unpacking donations, processing, and merchandising donations for the ReStore.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of donated goods from Donors residences and businesses.
- Provide donors with polite and courteous customer service and be an Ambassador for Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah and the ReStore.
- Customer Service; assist store customers and answers questions providing good customer service. Handle cash, operate a cash register, and make change.
- Communicate with ReStore Management regarding incoming donations. Screen for merchandise when donors bring in donations. Follows policy for pricing items before displaying them on the Retail floor.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with ReStore staff, volunteers, and ReStore customers. Supervise volunteers to ensure a meaningful experience.
- Daily cleaning and straightening of ReStore processing area.
- Provide support to ReStore Manager, as needed.
- Ensures ReStore policies and procedures are closely followed.
- High school diploma required
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic. Enjoy working with people with diverse backgrounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
- Must pass Criminal Background Check, Drug Screening and Sexual Offender Check.
- Ability to use Computer and simple POS system.
- Committed to a safe, secure work environment.
- Ability to work with staff and volunteers, ensuring volunteers as well as customers have an excellent experience.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions. Must be able to problem solving and to work independently.
- Knowledge of retail operations and experience working in a retail building supply environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and follow Habitat lifting policy.
For more information, find us at:
835 S. Bluff Street
St. George, UT 84770